> Spanish courses in North Jersey
> Standardized Spanish Test Preparation
Standardized Spanish Test Preparation in North Jersey
We can tailor your Spanish Classes in North Jersey to successfully prepare you for any particular language proficiency exams you may need to take such as:
Defense Language Proficiency Test in Spanish
United Nations Spanish Language Proficiency
Praxis II (PPST) Spanish Exam for teachers
DELE (Spanish Diploma as a Foreign Language)
ACTFL (Teacher licensure)
AP* Spanish Exam (3rd-year college Spanish)
CLEP* Spanish Exam (2nd-year college Spanish)
SAT* II: Spanish Exam (4th-year high school Spanish)
Graduation Spanish exams
We will help you increase your chances of getting a higher score on your Spanish test by:
- familiarizing you to the topics most likely to be tested
- having a complete Spanish grammar and vocabulary review
- exposing you with many simulated Spanish tests and exercises
- providing you with the clear explanations to every question and possible answer
- providing you with tips and strategies for test taking.
No matter what Spanish exam is it that you need to prepare for, we can help. We have the resources, materials, Spanish instructors and experience to help you excel. We can help you improve your Spanish skills in reading and listening comprehension, grammar and vocabulary, and writing and speaking.
Please choose the class format that adapts best to your specific needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Although most of our students have been very successful with the help of our Spanish classes, we cannot guarantee that ALL students will achieve the results that they are aiming at.
Our track record of success though is impressively high. If you do not believe us, please take some time to read the testimonials that current and former students have posted over time on independent reviews sites such as Google Reviews or Yelp.
Students increase their chances of achieving the results that they are aiming at by:
- Attending all of their classes on time
- Coming to their classes well rested
- Self-studying at least the same number of hours per week than the weekly hours that they meet with their Spanish tutor
You will be meeting with one of our Native Spanish speaking tutors on private sessions to last anywhere between 2 to 4 hours. During this time you will go through as many real exercises as possible, stopping every so often to discuss which exercises are being responded correctly and which not.
When an exercise is not responded correctly, your tutor will assist you:
- Identifying the exact place where you made a mistake and giving you an opportunity to correct yourself first.
- Giving you hints of what you need to consider to get the right response
- Providing you with the correct answer if the hint is not enough
- Explaining you why that is the correct answer and why the others are not quite right
- Practicing with you with similar exercises created on the spot
- Referring you to sections on our online student center where you can review related theory that could help you review concepts where weaknesses are identified
- Normally students will note significant improvement after completion of each 16-hour package that they end up purchasing.
- If you are a student new to the language, you may be required to complete at least three packages of 16 hours to obtain a passing score.
- You will be using real practice exercises that have been compiled by our school over the course of the years.
- You will invest most of your time practicing with the type of exercises typical to the type of test that you will be preparing for. If the test were not to include, for example, a verbal component, we will not waste valuable time improving your verbal skills.
- You will have access to this material through our online student center that will be accessible by you at no extra cost 24x7.
Have More Questions?
* SAT, AP, Advanced Placement, CLEP and College-Level Examination Program are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which is not involved in the design and implementation of these courses.
*SpanishBlackbelt is not affiliated with the US Department of Defense, the Educational Testing Services or the Instituto Cervantes which do not endorse this Spanish test preparation course.