Home > Spanish courses in Northern Virginia > Standardized Spanish Test Preparation
Standardized Spanish Test Preparation in Northern Virginia
We can tailor your Spanish Classes in Northern Virginia to successfully prepare you for any particular language proficiency exams you may need to take such as:
Defense Language Proficiency Test in Spanish
United Nations Spanish Language Proficiency
Praxis II (PPST) Spanish Exam for teachers
DELE (Spanish Diploma as a Foreign Language)
ACTFL (Teacher licensure)
AP* Spanish Exam (3rd-year college Spanish)
CLEP* Spanish Exam (2nd-year college Spanish)
SAT* II: Spanish Exam (4th-year high school Spanish)
Graduation Spanish exams
We will help you increase your chances of getting a higher score on your Spanish test by:
- familiarizing you to the topics most likely to be tested
- having a complete Spanish grammar and vocabulary review
- exposing you with many simulated Spanish tests and exercises
- providing you with the clear explanations to every question and possible answer
- providing you with tips and strategies for test taking.
No matter what Spanish exam is it that you need to prepare for, we can help. We have the resources, materials, Spanish instructors and experience to help you excel. We can help you improve your Spanish skills in reading and listening comprehension, grammar and vocabulary, and writing and speaking.
Please choose the class format that adapts best to your specific needs:
ONE-ON-ONE Spanish Classes|
Ideal for students that
have unique learning needs
- Learn face-to-face at a pre-selected coffee shop, your tutor's home, your home or office, and/or over Skype/FaceTime
||At a Pre-Selected Coffee Shop, Tutor’s Home or
||At Your Home or Office
|Weeknights and/or Weekends
- You could share this cost with up to one other person that you know such as a friend or relative converting it into a Two-to-One class, provided that both are on the same level.
- Requires upfront purchase of 1 full level (a total of 16 hours). Significant volume discounts available if registering for more than one level upfront.
|Self-Assembled SMALL Group|
Ideal for friends and/or
- You assemble a private group of 2 to 4 students of the same level
- Meet face-to-face at a pre-selected coffee shop, your tutor's home, your home or office, and/or over Skype/FaceTime
- Tuition per student per hour is:
|# of Students in Group
||$ per Student per Hour
||$19 to $25
||$23 to $31
||$32 to $43
Requires upfront purchase of 1 full level (a total of 16 hours).
Significant volume discounts
available if registering for more than one level upfront.
Alexandria - Alexandria (Old Town) - Arlington (Ballston) - Arlington (Clarendon) - Arlington (Courthouse) - Arlington (Pentagon City) - Arlington (Rosslyn) - Cristal City - Fairfax - Falls Church - McLean - Tysons - Vienna
* SAT, AP, Advanced Placement, CLEP and College-Level Examination Program are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which is not involved in the design and implementation of these courses.
*Spanish Black Belt is not affiliated with the US Department of Defense, the Educational Testing Services or the Instituto Cervantes which do not endorse this Spanish test preparation course.